Thursday, February 14, 2013

What does it take to keep your kid alive...

Just the other day we bought a new storage cabinet to keep  E's supplies in.  So we had to empty out all of her supplies while we put together the new one.  As I looked at the table I was overwhelmed at the amount of supplies needed to keep our daughter alive...

 
Now I remember, since E was my first child, that as a newborn, we often got harrased at the amount of  "stuff" we would bring with us whenever we went somewhere, I felt it was necissity, I felt like I had to have everything that makes her happy, with me at all times.   After a few short years of going places "stuff" free, we have found ourselves once again carrying everything that keeps her
happy  ALIVE!!!  This puts the word necissity into perspective for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment